View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #4
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Lol...if i didnīt know the critics and GAīs score for this movie...

If I didn't come on here...oh boyyyyy.

I have yet to hear a bad thing about the movie. Everyone thinks it's amazing. Then I come on various messageboards where there's nothing but Batman or superhero geeks...and it's nothing but hate. It's to be expected when it's "superherohype" etc. Most of these folks are die-hard comic book readers and feel like the fans of the character need to be rewarded more than the general audience. It's not why these movies are made.

These are people who probably have the goofiest taste in movies and don't appreciate acting, cinematography, emotion. Not all, obviously, you can dislike it and still appreciate those things. But I predict the majority are like that. Ive even heard the haters rant about Michael Caine's acting in this....REALLY?? hahaha allllriiighty then.

I bet if I took a poll with all the haters of TDKR about their top 20 films of all time, we'd probably see nothing but comic book or popcorn movies, comedies, dumb action flicks. I dig those too, but I would bet ANYTHING that would be the case for most of em'.

Most of the complaints have been about plot holes (ive seen more plotholes in classic films honestly) or it being too long and boring (A.D.D much?) or they don't like the "Robin" decisions or "the ending" (obviously because theyre too stuck up on the comics).

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote