For Phase 3, I'd like

Thor 3
Captain America 3
Captain Marvel
GOTG2
Black Panther
Dr. Strange
Avengers 3

Not necessarily in that order, but with A3 now likely culminating with Thanos (lol, like a month ago, we all said this about A2 so we'll see), I see Marvel continuing with the cosmic angle with GOTG2 and Captain Marvel (or she can be introduced in GOTG2 ala BW in IM2) to keep it on people's mind while simultaneously dipping into the magic/mystical (Strange & BP).

Then, just imagine this set up for Avengers 3: Infinity Gauntlet.

Thanos vs. Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, BW, Hawkeye, Falcon, War Machine, GOTG, Quicksilver, Scarlett Witch, Ant-Man, Wasp (?), Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, maybe throw in some Asgardians, SHIELD.

Oh man that'd be something.
That's pretty much my perfect Phase 3. 8 films spread out between 2015 through 2018 (hopefully they wait 3 years for Avengers 3 and not just 2). The only thing I don't agree with is so many characters in Avengers 3. That's way too many characters. The only way for that to work is if they did an invasion/ enemy army style movie again to fit so many characters into the battle sequence.