View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 11:39 PM   #106
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: What didn't you like about the film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
Wolverine said he knows how Scott feels. "Maybe it's time for us to move on." He has a peculiar look on his face after Scott tells him that "Not everybody heals as fast as you, Logan." And then Wolverine just can't help himself later on when she returns and leave her alone and starts arguing with Xavier. I think he was just keeping his feelings bottled up on the inside.

Though I do get what you're saying, Cyclops acted overtly more like the depressed and ornery one over Jean's death/disappearance than Wolverine.
Exactly, Wolverine moved on pretty quickly considering he was supposed to be madly in love with this woman, he wasnt even slightly depressed at the start of X3. Its why I find his love for Jean throughout the rest of that movie and throughout The Wolverine a bit forced and fake, as Scott was the one who was truly in love with her, and she chose Scott in X2 when Logan pushed her. I think it would have been better if in TW Logan was haunted by all the people he killed, or even all of the women he lost, it would have fit the character more IMO and would have made things more desperate for Logan himself if he is having dreams about all of these people/women he cant even remember. Then I would have more readily accepted him wanting to die during the movie.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote