View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #36
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Nail on the head.

As I said, its just cause of the distortion, blood, and Tom's Mannerisms. I said this in another thread. I don't know if it's Tom's mannerisms, or something he brings to Loki's character, but watch the Avengers, watch Thor, he does this thing when he is either acting arrogant, or a bit uncomfortable, where he tilts his head back, and looks forward, gives the appearance that his eyes are closed sort of. It's what he is doing here. That, with the blood, that's all that's happening.

People are thinking too much into this.
Agreed, but then again, that's what happens when we finally get new footage after a couple months of drought People have to analyze and over analyze every frame to try and squeeze every drop of information they can.

But yeah, it's a very haughty/arrogant action and way of standing that he does... don't think it's Tom himself (never seen him do it in public anyways), and is more something he does for those types of characters (not necessarily just Loki)

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote