View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #59
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
I liked MOS more then any super-man films. I just don't think it was in the top tier ( Avengers, Dark knight, First Class) of Super Hero movies nor was it really in the second tier (x-2, batman begins, Iron Man)
It's muddled under Thor, The Wolverine, X-Men and Amazing Spider-man among other films.

Still, seeing a fully powered Super-man was a treat and for those reasons, it has a really high replay value to me.
I hated Man of Steel. I just think the action really saved the movie, it obviously what most people wanted. And I do get why people would prefer it to the first two Superman movies, those two came out in the 70s or the 80s and I couldn't even bother to watch the 1st one in 1 seating because the film just feels so dated.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv