View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 06:29 AM   #64
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Default Re: Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masteryada View Post
That's the problem with these team movies, it's a delicate balancing act. It would have been been a lot more fitting if it was Thor on the rooftop closing the portal. Would have gave him a more important job and also would have gave him more time with Selvig (I don't think he said one word to him in the entire film lol)
There was actually a deleted scene where Thor try's to break the Tesseract protective shield with Mjolnir and get blown back. I think afterwards he decides to city sweep.

The Avengers Deleted Scene "Thor Attacks The Tesseract"
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrain View Post
How can any human build a robot like Ultron and make it powerful enough to challenge the Avengers? The technology does not exist.
The technology to build Ironman's armor doesn't exist but you don't see Marvel not making Ironman movies because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
I liked MOS more then any super-man films. I just don't think it was in the top tier ( Avengers, Dark knight, First Class) of Super Hero movies nor was it really in the second tier (x-2, batman begins, Iron Man)
It's muddled under Thor, The Wolverine, X-Men and Amazing Spider-man among other films.

Still, seeing a fully powered Super-man was a treat and for those reasons, it has a really high replay value to me.
Same with me. I like MOS more than the Avengers or the Dark Knight but over all those movie where flawsless technically better. MOS was just slopply executed. The movie had extreme positives but tons of little negatives.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Smashlilman; 08-10-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Smashlilman is offline   Reply With Quote