View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #52
milost
Banned User

Default Re: Lol...if i didnīt know the critics and GAīs score for this movie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post

milost, seriously...it's a year later. I get that this movie crushed your soul and all, but I feel like we should be past the point of wall of text posts saying the same stuff we were saying months ago. Brevity is your friend, there's no way I'm gonna get sucked into multi-quote battle with you at this point.
And yet that's exactly what you were doing though (minus the multi-quotes)? I left it be, I even said, what a few days ago that we were "waaaaaay past convincing each other" and you agreed?

But there you are stating, that "we've argued this before, but again, this is how I feel and that idea of being hunted and this and that and the other thing is silly to me". What should I reply to that? Or should I just not reply at all? If all we're doing is going in circles (which all of us are), then what are we still doing here?

I know how you feel, you know how I feel. I know how Shauner feels, The Joker (especially since we agree), Tequilla, Anno and all his message board personalities, etc. etc. So what are we all still doing here then? It's not like this is some battle where if we post are thoughts enough times we'll be "right" and be the victor. No, that's petty. It's just opinions on a movie that most people have moved on from. Yet here we are, "JOHN BLAKE IS GREAT, NO HE'S NOT", "TDKR SUCKS AND IS DISAPPOINTING COMPARED TO THE FIRST TWO, NO IT'S THE BEST", etc. etc.

What do we do?

milost is offline   Reply With Quote