View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #55
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized

Default Re: Lol...if i didnīt know the critics and GAīs score for this movie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milost View Post
What do we do?
I honestly don't know, but at this point I'm attempting to keep my posts concise and on point. The multi-quote thing is where I feel it gets tedious. I think we have nothing to gain at this point by getting into the minutia again.

And frankly, at the end of the day I'm the one discussing a movie I love here. I really was severely disappointed by MoS, but my activity on that board dwindled big time after the movie came out. I'm not saying you or anyone else that hates this movie should leave or anything, or that everyone should agree on this board, but it gets tiring when it's hard to find any middle ground whatsoever. I'd rather have an even more even debate were points are conceded here and there than this back and forth "YES/NO!" thing.

Anyway, to kind of move away from this for a minute, I'd like to recommend the following interviews with Nolan to you (or anyone else) if you haven't heard them already. They're a good listen if you have the free time, and they're probably the most in-depth interviews Nolan gave on each movie (he's been doing interviews with Elvis Mitchell for each of his films since Memento).

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

If nothing else, it's some interesting insight into his thought process on the three movies. You mentioned wanting to be a fly on the wall for them coming up with the story for TDKR, this is probably the closest thing out there (perhaps until the new featurette on the collector's edition). He's a little more open and detailed about his thought process here than he is in most other interviews about the movies.

My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158

Last edited by BatLobsterRises; 08-10-2013 at 01:42 PM.
BatLobsterRises is offline   Reply With Quote