View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 04:38 AM   #73
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I really do hope that Joss not only writes for Thor to be more involved with the action, but that he gets some help in portraying that action as well. Compared to some action scenes that I've seen involving super powered beings going at it with each other, I thought the Thor vs Hulk fight was very tamed in the way it was show and choreographed.

Truth be told, I was kind of disappointed with how little we saw of Thor in the battle of New York. Sure, he had his moments, but they were so rare and like others have said about how Whedon really didn't tap into what Captain America can do as a super soldier, I felt the same about how Whedon could have showed and used more of Thor's powers on the big screen.

Hell, he could have at least shown Thor and Iron Man fighting alongside each other while flying and taking out several chitauri cruisers.
I agree, but I think they will add more Thor in AoU. And the Thor vs Hulk fight was very disappointing. They definitely need to come harder than that with the action. I'm hoping those two have another fight in AoU.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote