View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #78
metaphysician
Side-Kick

Default Re: Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I don't think it was the lack of amount of action, but how I felt that the action itself didn't feel as intense as it could be.

I mean the shoot out sequence in the Hellcarrier between Fury and Loki's henchman was a prime example in my honest opinion of how "tamed" the action was at times. There was really nothing exciting about the way that sequence was shot, and while it was a dream to see the Hulk and Thor go at it, that too felt like it was tamed and the cinematography didn't feel inspiring at times either.

Plus, I felt like the intensity and full power of Thor's swings were more evident in his solo film than they were in the final battle of New York.

I just think that this boils down to how Whedon didn't have as much experience in handling large scale action sequences at the time that he had shot the film.
This is sounding more and more like "Waa waa, there wasn't enough blood and collateral damage and on-screen horrible death!"

metaphysician is online now   Reply With Quote