View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #341
Adamantium
Your King

Default Re: What DIDN'T you like about Iron Man 3? *SPOILER ALERT*

I mentioned this in the Thor thread but it wasn't answered and probably for the better. When Pepper blasted Killian how did she get the arm of the armor? That's what I asked this morning. But just now as I started to type I instantly remembered she flipped one of the suits right before that and must have slid her arm into it quickly.

What a idiot I am. Why did I keep forgetting that? I've seen the movie a handful of times and seemed to block that out every time I thought about how that bugged me that she repulor blasted him. Crazy...now everything is okay.

The only thing I could do without is all the sexual rhetoric. Having young kids who love these movies this one was filled with more than I was even comfortable with hearing. But that's my personal preference. I'm looking really forward to seeing the rest of Phase 2 and then reverting back to things in this movie. Since according to Feige we will pick up on things in Ironman 3 that we didn't know to pick up on until after watching the rest of Phase 2.

Last edited by Adamantium; 08-11-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Adamantium is offline   Reply With Quote