View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #80
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

Well the action was certainly epic enough for the first Avengers film and Whedon's first film of this magnitude. I was actually impressed, granted the action could've been bigger but it was definately nothing to sneeze at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I really do hope that Joss not only writes for Thor to be more involved with the action, but that he gets some help in portraying that action as well. Compared to some action scenes that I've seen involving super powered beings going at it with each other, I thought the Thor vs Hulk fight was very tamed in the way it was show and choreographed.

Truth be told, I was kind of disappointed with how little we saw of Thor in the battle of New York. Sure, he had his moments, but they were so rare and like others have said about how Whedon really didn't tap into what Captain America can do as a super soldier, I felt the same about how Whedon could have showed and used more of Thor's powers on the big screen.

Hell, he could have at least shown Thor and Iron Man fighting alongside each other while flying and taking out several chitauri cruisers.
Yeah I'm with you on that, but I'm sure they're going to knock it out the park this time around. Thor's action could've been better in The Avengers, but it still was above average and Joss is only gonna "up" from there.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 08-11-2013 at 05:15 PM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote