View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #28
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
Thor is a little too high on the crime fighting totem pole to be stopping bank robberies unless he's like right there anyway. You don't send SWAT to noise complaints you don't send Thor to domestic violence disputes.

Besides, he's already famous on earth, he's royalty he can't be more famous until he becomes king and even then it's not like no one's ever heard of him. He can be a little more...crap I can't think of the word but you know what I'm trying to say. I little more not famous, more blended in, as much as Hunky McHot stuff can blend in. There's a word for that and I know it but I can't think of it and it's driving me insane.
Thor is definitely famous, I just don't want him being Ultimates Thor. Where he almost seems to desire the attention and makes it worse.

Also, unless something really crazy happens and some scary stuff is left on Earth post-TDW what exactly would Thor being doing on Earth? There are no threats worthy of the Thunderer.