View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:24 AM   #116
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
Ma is 40, going to 41 in September and she has never touched a comic book in her life. She doesn't even read. When we watched Harry Potter together, every five minutes she would lean over and I had to explain what was going on to her. I've had to do it with both Avengers and IM3 because I knew enough about it at that point to clue her into a few things. She is as mainstream audience as it gets and I guarantee you she will see the tree guy and the raccoon and laugh and tell me that it looks too crazy to be good.
Ah... That's strange... These sort of things are more common now in entertainment these days. Your mom is old enough to have lived through the Star Wars craze. Of course different strokes and all that, I suppose. I work with a guy who is a couple of years younger than me and he has never seen ANY of the SW movies. Or Chris Reeves Superman... Or... Well you get the point. I've asked him why and his overall point is entertainment where things occur that cannot happen in life is "stupid". Of course his favorite comedy is "I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY".

Wierdly, he liked Avengers. It's a strange universe.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.