View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 05:43 AM   #113
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"

Default Re: Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. cartoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Fair warning, not really. A-Bomb is essentially the comic relief throughout the show. In a future episode they go to the Savage Land and meet Devil Dinosaur.
Eh, that was just wishful thinking on my part. I doubted it would actually come to pass.

Wow...Devil Dinosaur, back from obscurity. He made an appearance on SHS, was referenced on Ultimate Spidey, and now he's going to be on this show. I wouldn't have guessed that a few years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
The scene where Hulk tells Red Hulk to make up his mind and hits Skaar has music from Hulk vs. Thor. I think the scene in Hulk Vs. Thor is when Hulk lifts up the wooden log right before he smashes Hogun down.

Edit: I think there's a lot of recycled music from Hulk vs Thor and EMH in this show.
I'm going to have to do that comparisons now that you mentioned it. Scores never make an impresson on me, so there's no way I would have caught that.

However, I did noticed that Fred Tatasciore voiced the Hulk again. I think this is the 7th different version of the Hulk for which he's provided the vocals, not counting video games.