View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #81
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Contenders for Batman:

Anson Mount - My top choice. Anyone who has seen Hell on Wheels knows this is Bruce/Batman of the wild west. Plus, he's an actor that deserves a strong film credit IMO.

Karl Urban- Dude owned as Dredd, would easily translate to Batman. However, he has two franchises under his belt and I would like to see him stick with Dredd.

Matt Bomer -He embodies the suave sophistication of Bruce in White Collar, plus he is cooler than the other side of a pillow, not to mention there is a black & white photo online of him and cavill that just makes me think Supes & Bats.

Josh Brolin -Guy has the look of Bruce and Batman, plus he is a darn good actor.

Steven Strait -Has a good voice and look and if he packed on 10-20 lbs could be a good Batman for the next few years

Ben Barnes -Same as Steven, plus he has those dark eyes.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau -He has a good look for Bruce, but I'd rather he be Aquaman if the role goes of Bats goes to any of the above actors.

Luke Evans -A lot of people have brought up his name. I think he might make a good Batman if they go for a more acrobatic Bats as he has that look to him.

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote