Re: Halo 5 speculation (spoilers for Halo 4)
- Bring The Arbitor, Brutes & factions of the Covenant back.
- Introduce new species of Aliens.
- Revamp the Prometheans.
- Hire another composer for the sequel.
- Engineer more original weapons.
- Feature various other worlds.
- Format needs re-tooling. It's getting repetitive.
- Expand on the Spartan IVs.
- Chief vs Didact: Round 2 has to be more climactic.
343 developers have stressed that they are massive Halo fans, and I believe them. Halo 4 had the best plot in the saga yet. Now they have to build on it. The story has to be compelling because the format is lackluster. At some point too; a war will erupt, Cortana will return, unlikely alliances will be formed, new enemies will reveal themselves, etc.
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.
Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."
Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."