View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 08:33 PM   #57
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: FOX Shared Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I'm still not convinced an F4 reboot is going to be a big hit, especially with Fox's poor marketing of these films.
I really think FOX missed the opportunity to give us a good Fantastic Four film when they released the 1st FF film. Like financially, it was successful but it would have been so much better if it was good as the Spider-Man/X-Men films, especially FF was my 3rd favorite superhero film series (after X-Men/Spidey) and the 2nd film would have earned more money and buzz from the general audience. And there would have been a third film and trilogy box-set by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I don't think Age of Ultron will make sense. An 'age' is a period or era during which something has been dominant. I doubt Ultron will fit that definition. He will be created, become a menace to the Avengers (but likely not the whole world) and be stopped.

Age of Apocalypse, for instance, suggests a time when Apocalypse has ruled or come into power.
I'm really curious if we are gonna get a X-Men film with the title of Age of Apocalypse, I'm pretty sure some MCU fan boy will criticize FOX if they go with that title.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 08-15-2013 at 08:38 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote