View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 05:46 AM   #288
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: The Best, The Worst of Smallville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Ah "insulting", typical fanboy outrage. If it wasn't pathetic enough already. Smallville has always changed the characters to fit the story they were telling. Darkseid being the "devil" is no different than Doomsday having a human alter ego. Plus, he wasn't really the devil, he did bring his alien planet and we were told about the apokoliptans and Orion being his son, so his origin as the alien warlord was probably still intact, he just didn't have a physical body. I wanted to see more of that story because there were too many things happening in S10 at once, and Darkseid didn't really get a chance to shine. I knew I wasn't going to see huge battles, this story was about the young hero accepting his destiny, not about the powerhouse vs the epic villain.
You know this is a place for fans to complain right? And his complains are legitimate, i sometimes don't know what is worse, fanboys that complain about everything or fanboys that make excuses for everything

Quote:
We did get that in Man of Steel and seems like many weren't happy as well. So what exactly do some people want is beyond me. I don't think they even know themselves.
People complained because it was bad and the action was excessive, you don't need to be a superman fan to know that

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is online now   Reply With Quote