View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #107
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrs13 View Post
Yeah Apoc is the next logical step to get bigger than DOFP and it could be spread over 2 films. We could have sinister holding scott and jean "both of whom are alive!" and the x-men including angel are fighting sinister who is like "this is much bigger than you could imagine" and then angel gets his wings either ripped out or burnt to toast. the x-men believe he is dead and then in the next film apoc makes him a horseman and boom apoc the big bad. haha I have a whole idea in my head that is far more fleshed out than this, it involves emma frost as well. who btw i have decided doesnt age when she is in diamond form so is still young even in the OT timeframe... boom. haha
Actually that sounds like a good idea, they could just do so much with an Apocalypse film, it dosent have to be necessarily the AOA but maybe like the 12 series eventhough I believe that revolved around Jean and Scott. But i digress Apocalypse could make for a serious villian and I would loooove to see him on the big screen.