View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #113
Nell2ThaIzzay

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
Ellen may have been in Montreal for something other than DOFP, to do promotional material for Kitty or to reshoot a scene. I don't think she will have scenes with past characters. Kitty is unlikely to go anywhere near 1973.

I was wondering if the others find out Rogue is in the internment camp through one of the new characters. Perhaps one of them knew her from there and they'd escaped or they knew her before she was captured. Otherwise I am wondering how they know she's in there. They won't have access to Cerebro or Government sources. The only other ways they'd know is if they saw her captured themselves and it's the only camp, they somehow get access to Government computers and see her listed or they go looking for her and they're told by someone. I think it would be interesting if one of the new characters had a connection to her. Even if they don't share scenes.
Or they are freeing mutants from the internment camp and find out she's there in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
The story potential for Apocalypse/En Sabah Nur goes well beyond "action".

It's one of the few instances that the tide turns against humanity, and weaker mutants alike. It's a logical evolution of the storyline, and really expands the X-Men universe/historical elements. It could really help the franchise leap forward into the really weird stuff.
That's assuming some of us want the movies to go into the "really weird stuff".

I personally don't see the "really weird stuff" as a leap "forward" to be honest.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!: