View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #700
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Thinking back on it, I'm kind of curious to see on how Thor would handle facing off against a dozen Extremis soldiers within the MCU. It'd be interesting to see.

Honestly, I'd like to see Thor encounter one villain within the MCU that knows how strong he is and that is outclassed by him in every way so that when that said villain, whether it be human, metahuman, etc, encounters Thor, that person would have a "Holy *****" look on his face, knowing that they're screwed.
I'm pretty sure Thor would wipe the floor Extremis soldiers since they didn't come across anywhere near as powerful. The way Eric Savin's nose was broken by Happy Hogans let's me know that they're nowhere as tough as Thor or even IM's armors.

Yeah I'd like to see Thor ecounter an opponent in the MCU, where the villain knows he's not match for Thor. I think the beginning of Avengers: Age of Ultron would be a good time to show that, as sort of a reintroduction.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote