View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:23 AM   #522
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: The X-FORCE Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Your constant negativity tells me you have been biased on the project before it was even announced. So I'm having a hard time believing you would be ok with it even if it got good reviews or switched writers. Kick-Ass 2 is very different from an X-Men movie.

If you watched it and had legit complaints about the writing I understand that. But it is faithful to the comic which is what his job was to do.
According to some people, a comic-book that wasn't very good, I read that in the other threads.

Even if I'm not liking the idea of X-Factor film happening, I still want the quality of the film to be good. Same with the other spin-offs that might happen. I would just hate to see it if its both, a box-office disappointment and a bad-reviewed film. The quality of the X-Force film will reflect on the whole X-Men film franchise.

If you are content with the Kick-Ass 2 writer/director writing this X-Force film then good for you. But in my opinion, they should get a writer with a better track record.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 08-17-2013 at 01:27 AM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote