View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 02:18 AM   #529
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: The X-FORCE Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Tell that to the people who all enjoyed it in the Kick-Ass 2 forum. I'm sure they would totally change their opinion cause you say the critics are not wrong. You can't argue jack **** if you havn't seen a film.

Your right the guy doesn't have a good track record. The only film I've seen is KA2 from him and I liked it, so yeah I think he is capable of writing a bad ass X-Force flick especially with Deadpool.
Most of the people read the comics. I didn't. And from what I noticed here, most people usually like the movie when its still new but their opinions change about the quality of the film after some months, for example G.I. Joe 2/Ghost Rider 2/TASM.

And like I said, I will probably not enjoy the film just like with the first movie. And if you thought Blade was a good movie and I didn't. Our opinions about Kick-Ass 2 being a good movie or not, might be not the same.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv