View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #25
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Half Happy With The Wolverine - Am I The Only One?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
That doesn't mean anything.

I think The Wolverine was the best superhero movie of the summer, regardless of the RT score. That's just what I think.

Other people may think Iron Man 3 is the best superhero movie of the summer, regardless of the RT score. Because that's just what they think.

And other people may think Man of Steel was the best superhero movie of the summer, regardless of the RT score. Because that's just what they think.

Everyone has their own opinion on what was the best, and they don't need an RT score to validate their opinion. Everyone likes what they like for their own reasons, which are the most important reasons.
Well according to the consensus of the critics, Iron Man 3 is better than The Wolverine just because it got a higher rating. And they have these sections where there's ranking for superhero films/2013 films and Iron Man 3 has a higher placement than in The Wolverine.

Good for you, that you are not letting RT to dictate w/c movie is better or not. I don't too. But for me, I would feel like a lot of better if The Wolverine got a higher rating in RT.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote