View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #27
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Half Happy With The Wolverine - Am I The Only One?

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
It doesn't sound like it.

RT seems to have a strong influence on you.
Rt has a strong influence in me since I visit that site everyday, though I don't agree with every rating in that site like for example the rating for TASM, Iron Man, Captain America, The Dark Knight etc.... IMO those films should have a lower rating compare to X2/First Class.

And I would like to repost this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I judge films by own merit. Sex and the City the Movie, Spice World and Mamma Mia and even X3/Fantastic Four/G.I Joe are some of my favorite movies of all time. And they all have rotten ratings in RT.
For me, The Wolverine is the best superhero film of the year but I'm pretty sure there's people out there who sees Iron Man 3 as the best of 2013, and they would use the Rt rating system to defend that film and in the Rt rankings, Iron Man 3 has a higher placement than The Wolverine and some people might see it that IR3 is indeed better than TW even if they haven't seen both of those films. Basically, if The Wolverine got a higher Rt rating than Iron Man 3, its good on paper, good for public/critical reception and for bragging rights.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote