View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 12:27 AM   #47
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: DOFP Marketing Thread: What would you like Fox to do/show?

I think the right time for the official release of the teaser trailer is in November 2013 but I feel like its gonna feel like a long time to wait for a trailer like especially for the fans. And FOX should keep the buzz, so like I have this idea.

What if every week til the release of the teaser trailer, they could update the official site with a character profile every week or every 2 weeks. We already know which characters will appear in the film, but we still haven't seen their look like from head to toe, we haven't seen all of them with their X-Men outfit or their final costume in the film. Like for this week, they could show us a profile page for Professor X, with his head to toe look and a 1-paragraph character description. Then next its Wolverine, then next next week its Magneto and etc....

Back in 2003/2004, X-Men Legends did that and it really made me excited for the videogame. This would be really cool if FOX does something like this.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote