View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 08:36 PM   #114
ericadawn16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

"We were doing full scenes; scenes that were not in the movie before, we're adding scenes, creating scenes, writing scenes for the first time. The one [involving Loki] was a fun connective scene that was just... we realized how well Loki was working in the movie. So, we wanted to do more with him. So it was that kind of thing; it was like 'oh we could do this or jam this in here' because he's just a wonderful guy to watch do his stuff. And boy do [the fans love him]." - Alan Taylor

He just NOW figured that out? I mean, even Joss Whedon could have told him that a year ago...

Still, I do hope they add to the film and don't stick out like a sore thumb...or get left on the cutting room floor like Loki's scenes with Frigga. I hope they have scenes together in this one or we see more about their relationship.

While I love Tom Hiddleston, I'm a bit torn because while he's put a lot of Kid!Loki into his portrayal...I do really love the younger reincarnation a lot, too. I hope someday we can have him, Kate Bishop and all of the Young Avengers.

Did you hear how he would to guest on Agents of SHIELD? Then, when told Clark Gregg how sad they were that Thor and Loki could never be on the show, he responded, "Do you know something I don't?"

Although I think it would be neat to have Tom Hiddleston guest star as a totally different character with his regular hair....I finally taught all three nephews to recognize him on sight but it took this long because "he looks the same in the face but the hair and everything else is always different."

ericadawn16 is offline   Reply With Quote