Old 08-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #377
Doc Ock
The Desolation of Spidey

Default Re: Doc Ock's Lair v2 - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueWonder View Post
#BringBackPeterParker
#GetDanSlottOut
I hope Dan sticks around until 2015 or even later if he is still going strong. To me he did for Spidey what Geoff Johns did for Green Lantern. Peter Parker won't be gone forever, enjoy it while it lasts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Good. Lego Games are so much fun. I've got the two Batman ones.

NO

I love the Superior Spider-Man title. Best the Spidey comics have been in YEARS.
Yup, the LEGO games are a blast and kinda addicting and Superior is fantastic! I'm two or three issues behind though as my subscription doesn't get sent to my college campus...but definitely my favorite comic right now. Its the only one I'm buying too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Navigator View Post
Once the next movie rolls up, Peter's going to be back in some capacity--either ousting Doc Ock or in his own separate continuity. Besides, you know how "permanent" things are in comic books...

Speaking of the next movie, anyone see that behind-the-scenes picture on the Hype's front page with the big "Sinister 6" on the wall?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Wonder what that means, if anything.
Is that Arad sitting there? I hope there is a scene were Ock owns him in TASM2 or 3 or 4 or 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueWonder View Post
Well now they are bringing Miles Morales into 616 and reviving The Amazing Spider-Man.
Since when is Amazing Spider-Man coming back? I must of missed that?

A Member of Raimi's "Spider-Man Trilogy" Fans | YOU MUST WATCH DOCTOR WHO | Love Smallville | I still believe in heroes Marvel Studios.
Doc Ock is offline   Reply With Quote