View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #608
Hordakfan
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Batman Returns Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Yeah I loved that inverse homage to The Elephant Man.
I always laugh at that scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Michelle Pfeiffer still looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Superman View Post
As good as Anne Hathaway was as Selina Kyle / Catwoman, Michelle Pfeiffer still owns the role.
No s hit Kane and Young Superman, Michelle Pfeifer i always had a crush on her since i was 4 years old when i saw Ladyhawke in theaters and she is one of those chicks that made me a man when i was a kid. I remembered drooling at her when i saw this in theaters and i fantasized about Michelle during my puberty/teenhood as she was my boyhood crush.

Hathaway is hot too and it's Michelle, Ann, Newmar, Meriwether and Barbeau are the best ones ever.

[QUOTE=kewlmatto;24399497]Anyone else have this souvenir magazine when they were young?

I loved it.

I did! i still have it in a plastic and other issues of Starlog, Fangoria and Comicscene.

I saw this movie in theaters when i was 11 about 5 times and i had some of the stuff like Mcdonalds cups, t-shirts, poster, CD soundtrack (i still own it), SNES game, beach towel, toys and all that.

I also liked how much Batman TAS did borrowed from elements from the Burton movies and how much Selina looked like Michelle in the first 3 seasons including how in the 4th and 5th seasons on WB that her costume looked like Michelle's costume from Batman Returns. Even Penguin looked like Devito's version even to the flippers to long hair plus there was the same rubber duck thing in the Birds of a Feather episode.