View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 02:33 AM   #771
giveyourself12%
Team Walt

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRM View Post
I really think people need to just wait and see on the Mandarin thing If Killian is brought back, there's always a way to make that character cool. And we know that Extremis had regen capabilities...

I tip my hat to your Breaking Bad levels of complexity in plot writing and hope that Marvel has half that capacity.

Indeed, I applaud you for making efforts to expound upon what seemed to me to be a very thin plot. I hope even half of what you speculate is true and that goes for anyone who posits that Trevor might be the Mandarin in any form. I'm holding out foolish hope that Kingsley will come back and wow us all.

P.S. I really wanted the "Stark suits up in the Gemini suit and flies into space" end credit scene.

Eh, comrades? Eh?

P.P.S. I picked up on the fact that the entire movie is based upon a memory recounted by Tony for Banner. I'm pessimistically optimistic that the whole of IM3 was one of his weird nightmares brought on by PTSD which is why Banner was allowed to be bored without seeming out of character.

You'd think if the events of the film had actually happened he would have been like, "WOW...you took out the arc reactor and blue up your suits?!"

Instead of, *YAWWWWWN* "You took out the arc reactor and....blew.....up.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sle epy:"

What say you?

giveyourself12% is offline   Reply With Quote