View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #627
Hordakfan
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Continuing with my BTAS/TNBA gifs, Episode: Joker's Favor
Awesome episode! my 4th fave episode, this introduced us to the ever hot Harley quinn, she definitely looked bonervision wearing that police officer uniform and i remembered me and my brother were drooling at her.

Did anyone else thought Charlie Collins looked like actor Roy Brocksmith?

Notice the resemblance between Charlie and him? Roy was in Total Recall, Tango and cash, 3 Tales from The Crypt episodes, Archonophobia, Hudsucker Proxy and so much more. I always thought of that.

The music in this episode is so goddamned memorable even with the ragtime feel to it.

Quote:
Continuing with my BTAS/TNBA gifs, Episode: Nothing to Fear
Nice episode but not one of my faves! Scarecrow is definitely an awesome villain.

Quote:
Continuing with my BTAS/TNBA gifs, Episode: The Last Laugh
Great fun episode! my 10th favorite episode.

Who thinks Captain Clown stole the show? i do and Joker's line is memorable as it's his best quote ever, "You killed Captain Clown You KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN".

The music in this episode is quite memorable too as i gotta say this score had memorable scores.

Quote:
BTAS Episode: Eternal Youth

This was a nice episode but not one of my favorites! did any guys here thought Ivy looked her hottest especially in New Adventures? she had the looks of Jessica Rabbit and just as gorgeous too. Me and my brother smiled at her when we saw her as we thought she was gorgeous.

Did this episode reminded anyone of the movie Troll 2? same thing about a tourist trap where bad people trap them and feed them green stuff to turn them into plants.

Quote:
BTAS Episode: Fear of Victory

My 12th fave episode, TMS did great aniamtion here! and who else thought that Scarecrow looked different than his last mask? he looked more scarier here than goofy.

Quote:
BTAS Episode: Iíve Got Batman in My Basement

I personally thought it was an ok episode but having that as Penguin's intro to the series? ...man lol
My least fave episode but it did introduced us to Penguin.

This episode is Home Alone with Batman.

Did anyone else when they saw this episode thought Penguin looks like Danny Devito? afterall WB forced Timm to make Selina and Penguin look like the movie versions for the first 3 seasons.

And did anyone think Paul Williams nailed it as the role?

[QUOTE=Kane52630;25909109]BTAS Episode: Vendetta

/QUOTE]

My 13th favorite episode! this introduced the cool Killer Croc, i thought this episode was very well made/animated.

[QUOTE=Kane52630;25942321]BTAS Episode: Prophecy of Doom

This was an OK episode but having a psychic phony? must be an episode that is a take on scientology, lol.

[QUOTE=Kane52630;25943839]BTAS Episode: The Forgotten

My 9th favorite episode! i really loved it as it was a fresh episode about Bruce Wayne and what would it be like if he lost his memory for a day and get it back. The music score was fantastic as it had a bluesy western feel to it.

Anyone else thought Boss Biggus looks like b-movie actor Pat Ryan Jr. from The Toxic Avenger, Street Trash and Class of Nuke'Em high

Notice the resemblance? same greedy fatso villain like in those movies.

[QUOTE=Kane52630;25955183]BTAS Episode: Mad as a Hatter

My 22 favorite episode of the series and introduced us to the kooky Mad Hatter.

I did noticed Roddy Mcdowell's voice as Jarvis and Mad Hatter and who thinks he was perfection in the role? i do! he's one of my fave actors since i saw Fright Night in theaters when i was 4 and i knew it was Peter Vincent.

Alison was cute here don't you all think? i mean she looks like Freakazoid's girlfriend.

I knew it was blood when he was squeezing the roles and he got cut as i was surprised they showed some blood.