View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 11:31 PM   #12
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Default Re: War Machine Better Be in This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
The higher the scale goes, the more silly it will be that a guy with an armored suit who is presumably interested in the planet still being here tomorrow doesn't even get mentioned. He should join in the final fight or *something,* though a cameo would be just fine, imho.
I think we will see Falcon and War Machine in Age of Ultron as Sam Wilson and James Rhodes, but not in costume (or armor as in the case of Rhodes). An outside shot we see both in Avengers 3 in costume. Remember Wilson is also a Shield agent, so he's more likely than Rhodes to appear in Avengers 2.

Having both in Avengers 3 would increase the number of Black superheros to four: those two plus Luke Cage and Black Panther. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see Monica Rambeau or Misty Knight in the final battle (although we might see Knight in a Luke Cage movie, so we could see Knight in Avengers 3, even in a small cameo).

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10

Last edited by Dr. Evil; 08-24-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote