View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 02:58 AM   #112
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: FOX Shared Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter313 View Post
If you're going to put your opinions on a public board like this, then people are going to comment right back on them. Don't like it? Stop doing it. Others have said the same thing to you that I have, including a mod on here, and I'm certain plenty of others will do just the same when they get tired of seeing the same thing over and over again.
I can take people not agreeing with my opinions. But personal attacks like calling me a troll and just being rude to me... not at all. No one called me a troll except for you, especially when I was discussing these things about spin-offs/future X-Men movies. Thats why I already reported you for your behavior.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv