View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 11:57 AM   #27
Cain
"West West Y'all"

Default Re: Fat Man on Batman Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
I doubt it in the sense that Smith won't call out Affleck on his past blunders. He won't point out that the backlash is/was warranted. Not that he would I guess...
I actually fail to see how the backlash has been warranted at all. I'm excited for the possibility of that episode because they're both big Batman fans and one of them is actually going to play the role. So it should make for some fun and interesting dialogue since this is the first Batman actor we've seen who grew up a comic book fan.

I couldn't care less if they bothered to address whiny fanboys who didn't get what they wanted at all. Those guys never know what they want and get shut down and proven wrong in the end more often than not (Ie:"Mr. Mom as Batman? this is an outrage!!!", "the guy who played the gay cowboy as The Joker? the apocalypse must be coming soon!!!", "Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark? what the hell man?!?!").

Pull list: Saga, Thief of Thieves, The Manhattan Projects, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harbinger, X-O Manowar, Archer & Armstrong, Shadowman, Green Lantern, Red Lanterns, Justice League 3000, Action Comics, Superman/Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, Swamp Thing, All-Star Western, Earth 2, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote