View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #42
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Default Re: War Machine Better Be in This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.U.S.T.L.E. View Post
Where are you pulling Luke Cage from? While there's a chance we could see a solo film for him in Phase III, there hasn't been much to suggest that. Black Panther seems more likely (but still uncertain) at this point.
The Avengers are going to need some diversity. Where is that going to come from if Luke Cage isn't going to come until Phase 4 and if they choose not to make Black Panther? That's why I think we need Rhodey, Falcon and Monica Rambeau for Avengers 3 with Falcon and Rhodey more likely than Monica. They could always make Ultimate Janet or Dr. Strange as Hispanic, so we'll see if they go down that route. Also, I don't see Marvel taking a huge risk by casting a black actor (Chiwetel Ejiofor if he's not Black Panther, David Oleweyo, any Black British actor not Elba or AAA) as The Vision (although that would be interesting).

While I don't think we'll see Rhodey or Falcon in this Avengers film outside of small cameos, they ought to play a major role in Avengers 3, especially if they have no plans on making Black Panther or Luke Cage before Avengers 3.

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote