View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #67
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Default Re: War Machine Better Be in This One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Vader View Post
War Machine isn't going to be in Avengers 2, the movie seems pretty crowded as it is. But I can see him showing up in Avengers 3. It's going to take every super hero possible to take on Thanos.

I do think the Avengers need some diversity outside of Nick Fury (everyone seems to forget that a black dude put the team together). But I don't think we'll see that until Avengers 3 with Black Panther & maybe Wasp. War Machine, Falcon & whoever else will be in the movie, but I don't think they'll be actual team members or do much outside of action scenes.
I see Black Panther, Ultimate Wasp (if they go that route), War Machine and Falcon in Avengers 3. I don't think we'll see Luke Cage, at least not until Phase 4 and we won't ever see Monica Rambeau. I think that they could cast a Latino actor as Dr. Strange (not saying that they will but they might).

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote