View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 11:08 PM   #74
BrlntDsgse
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
There would be a natural progression for Jarvis to evolve into a villainous artificial intelligence, especially when one considers the subplot of IM3: the fear/use of automated Iron Man suits. My question, however, is that if they give him a physical body, how are they going to make him indestructible? Since adamantium is owned by Fox, they would be hard pressed to make him withstand the accumulated firepower of the team (which made him terrifying in Avengers: EMH.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Vibranium? Like Cap's shield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I also think that it will be Vibranium, and it makes more sense than Adamantium. Cap's shield has already displayed durability against Thor's Majolnir's strike, and probably will withstand Hulk's fist as well as other forms of attack. It will make Ultron virtually indestructible. Also, since Cap got his shield from SHIELD, it is reasonable to assume that they'd have more somewhere, and Ultron can build itself a new body so it can have what it takes to destroy the Avengers.
Vibranium is probably a given to be involved in some way, but another aspect that could be involved is THE REMAINS OF THE DESTROYER. After all, S.H.I.E.L.D. was already working with it in A1 (the weapon that Coulson used against Loki) and combining that tech w/vibranium would seem like a cool way to go.