View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #846
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Default Re: The Official PS4 Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapy View Post
I'm really glad I don't care about trophies and achievements and account levels and all that stuff.
It's really helped me as I used to hardly ever finish campaigns. I'd get to a hard annoying section,try it a few times and if no luck would move straight onto a new game! Its also a good way of softly telling me when to move on as even with a huge collection in the past I ended up playing the same games all the time. So it encourages me to try more games and the best thing is that it records dates of when I've done certain things in games including completing the campaign for the 1st time. Love looking back at some games I've blasted through and others that I've gradually made progress over 6 or 7 years. Also love having a comprehensive gaming history that I can hopefully look back on in 20 years time. Don't care for the competitive side of it or showing off and that's where a lot of people get an unhealthy obsession with it. And I think many would better off if they didn't care about them!

Last edited by Iceman; 08-29-2013 at 07:10 PM.