View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 11:25 PM   #18
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: JARVIS/Paul Bettany to be Vision?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Which is what I don't like. That's not who the Vision is.

I will be a bit disappointed if Ultron doesn't play a role in the Vision's creation.
Yeah, but odds are we'll see something similar to what happened in Ultron's first appearance in the comics happen, in regards to JARVIS.

In Ultron's first appearance, he "hypnotized" Edwin Jarvis into working for him.

How I see it working in the film is, JARVIS is The Avengers' plan A in terms of dealing with Ultron. However, it blows up in their faces as JARVIS, in his initial attempt to hack Ultron, is turned and used against them, with JARVIS' knowledge of all things Stark, SHIELD, and Avengers being used to cripple the team. Furthermore, JARVIS uses Tony's resources to create a physical form for himself, and eventually Ultron and his army, while doing Ultron's bidding, as well as contain himself (and Ultron) where they can't be reached. Because knowing Tony, he would probably attempt to create a virus of some sort to take out Ultron, but it wouldn't work if they can't actually reach him via usual channels.

And of course, JARVIS would eventually be reverted and be used against Ultron.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 08-29-2013 at 11:35 PM.
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote