View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 03:25 AM   #42
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: Lex Luthor Casting Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
I don't mind a race change. But not Will. Nor Jamie. Nor Denzel. Nor Elba. Chiwetel Ejiofor would be nice.

I wouldn't be inherently opposed to Aaron, but it would indeed be too distracting, mainly because there are huge similarities to the role. Dent's good side would be identical to Lex's, even though LEx's bad side wouldn't be as intense as Dent's all the time.

I think if the film started with Aaron bald and showing that at his core Luthor is just a total ruthless bastrard then I think that is more than enough of a difference, myself. Lex is a sociopath, Two Face is a psychopath. Maybe it's not enough of a differenc though.

I actually want Chiwetel for Black Panther. But I could totally see him as Lex. His turn as The Operative shows he has it in him to fill the shoes of many a legendary villain or hero. The race change thing would also be par for the course in respects to all the recent casting news of CBMs as well.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.