View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 03:39 AM   #45
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: Lex Luthor Casting Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
Yeah, there's a difference between the characters, but I'm not sure we'd get it by Aaron, especially under Snyder's guidance. Aaron's not THAT diverse, and these differences require a superior actor to be presented in a way that would differentiate him from a similar part he might've played in the past.

Yes, Chiwe as BP is pretty good, but I think Lex is a meatier role for him (well, depending on how Goy/Sny/Ben write him).

I could totally see Chiwetel just oozing charisma and charm as Lex when he is in public, and just pure ego driven menace when he's running what ever the next scheme is he has incubating at the moment. I am sure it's the backlash for his race not being that of the source material that keeps something like this from happening.

What's Clive Owen been up to lately? He would be pretty intimidating as both criminal genius and brilliant CEO.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.