View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 09:25 AM   #122
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
I don't think so. They said he and Asgard had been at war for the last year since Avengers. I doubt he'd have time to visit with all that going on. I think it's her life in danger by the infecting energy that draws him back to earth. Obviously there is still unresolved dangers in Asgard, who would want to bring someone they loved into danger unless it was to save them from a greater danger? I read about not just the marauders and the elves but that there was unrest in Asgard itself.
He will take Jane back because something will be wrong with her. But I also think he will go there, come back to Asgard and then retrieve Jane when he realizes something is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Yeah, well my original point was that I don't think Thor's going to have time to come back right away in the beginning and have time to change his clothes and spend quality time with Jane.

I think his return to Earth will be pretty much like we've seen within the trailers where Thor comes back urgently, while dressed in his Asgardian gear, and takes Jane with him to Asgard after they've had a "moment" to process in their feelings from finally having seen each after so long.
Except we know Thor has downtime. We have heard and read info on Asgardian pubs and hang outs. We know Thor finds time for long walks and general quality time with Jane in Asgard.