View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #125
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Why would it feel pointless? If he shows up while she is on or planning a date, that is the exact time it would make sense for him to show up if you are going to put such a character and scene in the film.
It would feel pointless because if he was just going to show up just to visit before then all the waiting and unhappiness from the first movie through the prelude comics would feel wasted. And I think it would be better for Jane to leave whoever she is dating that day because she doesn't like them that way rather than because Thor showed up again. It would give her character a little more depth. Not that I would complain if Thor did show up and put whoever she's dating in his place, I'm just saying it would be more likely and better for her character that she left him at the end of the date. An interview with O'Dowd said he only did the one scene so either way he's not showing up again.