View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 08:23 PM   #100
OcStat
Side-Kick

Default Re: Marvels biggest slap in the face!!!

His character was a joke in the scene where he was supposed to be. Not a joke through out the whole movie. I don't recall any one laughing at his broadcasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
I thought FC was on par with X3. Both of those films completely disregarded continuity, featured badly-written dialog, almost everyone was out of character and the action sequenced were poorly designed and executed. The makeup and effects are just slightly better than a SyFy movie. FC is shockingly bad and completely overrated by fans. The GA took a pass on FC because the ads revealed its low quality and even hardcore fans didn't go back for repeat viewings in the theater. Hence its low BO total.
Now I really have to watch it again. I too was irritated how the movie disregarded trying to mesh with the events from Singers films, especially with him producing. Vaughn did say the movie was not intended to follow the continuity of the originals, which some people liked, but I thought it was a mistake. Even more so now since with DoFP we know the movies are connected.

Last edited by OcStat; 08-31-2013 at 08:34 PM.
OcStat is offline   Reply With Quote