View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #13
Nell2ThaIzzay

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheComicbookKid View Post
It's kinda weird that none of them are wearing uniforms for any length of time in the 70s scenes. It's as if they don't act as obviously in the 70s.

I know Singer doesn't tend to put the X-men in costume in a major way until the third act, but I was hoping we were going to have some yellow/blue action in the first act.
How do we know they aren't?

Afterall, all we've seen is about a minute and a half of leaked footage that we weren't supposed to see, and the bulk of that revolved around the future time period, where they were in uniforms. The only 70's footage that we saw appeared to be at a civilian rally, not some sort of mission scenario. And Xavier, Beast, and Logan in the subbasement / Cerebro.

Anyways, what X-Men are even left in the 70's? Havok is in the army. Banshee is gone. Mystique is with Magneto. Darwin is dead, Angel went with Shaw, then Magneto, and now isn't in the movie. And we don't have any word of any new characters in the 70's time period that would be actual X-Men members... as I don't think Quicksilver is being used as a member of the X-Men.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!: