View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #16
C. Lee
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimura View Post

I mean, what super hero movies are out there besides TDK that are really superior to Rises? They´re entertaining, but they´re also pretty much "more of the same". Rises isn´t perfect, but at least it tries to be something more than a straight forward and mindless super hero movie. At least we had a plot that got people wondering about what´s going to happen next. At least we had a good character developemnt. At least we had a movie about ideas and not just senseless action. Nolan deserves merit for that. Nolan deserves merit for breaking the mold and doing something that actually makes people think, instead of a simple explosion fest.
You see, that's the thing about opinions...no two are exactly the same. You ask what superhero movies are superior to TDKR....in my opinion almost all others are. I'm not right and you're wrong...I'm not wrong and you're right...we are just two different people with different OPINIONS.

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote