View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #33
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: Steven Spielberg calls the Nolan Batman movies beautiful art films

I just don't think he likes this type of movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Tarantino is perhaps my favorite director and I love a LOT of the same films he loves. But there's a lot of stuff he hates on in recent years that I disagree with. He hates on the Bond films with Daniel Craig, or maybe I shouldn't say "hate" but he doesn't see Skyfall as a Bond movie. He didn't like Drive, etc. He hasn't said a word about the trilogy and im going to take that as him not liking those movies.
Well, he said he thought Skyfall was more of an action movie than a Bond one, which is something i actually agree with, while it had location it wasn't as "exotic" or full of locations as the other films, the final battle expecially wasn't type of thing you expect in a James Bond movie but do expect in a normal action movie. That's not a bad thing in my book though, but i do know some people who were disapointed with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote