View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #113
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Best Comic Book movie of the summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Eh, I didn't buy it those as "deep". Yes they were trying to have a deep/serious tone in the film, but the flow of the story just ruined it, same with Watchmen. I felt like MOS was full of fluff.
As with WM, I thought the story did have flow to it, TDK worked in a similar style, and TDK is better than both movies, but both MOS and WM flowed fine to me, and both had emotion and depth. Ah well, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
I didn't have problems with Viper/the ending.When I go into the X-Men universe,I expect Mutants and action.Someone behind the scenes was wise enough to see that they included some in the end.
I wasnt bothered that they included any of it, it was how it was all handled. It was meant to be climax of the movie, yet it had the worst action scene/s in the movie, and the drama and plot turns were pretty poor as well, which made things even worse.

It really felt like these moments were forced on Mangold and he did a shoddy job on them because of it.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote