View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 02:21 AM   #79
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - Part 11

So you're saying that the only films that should get a superbowl ad are the guaranteed hits and the follow-ups to well-received films? With that, you're limiting smaller films/ffranchises that had a bad film in the past including X-Men to get more exposure.

And instead of spending 4 million to a Superbowl ad, what things should have been done differently with the marketing of The Wolverine?

And I didn't get an answer to this:
Quote:
And if The Wolverine is a movie that people don't want to see, then tell me why did the film got more than $50 million at the opening weekend. I believe if they marketed earlier and better, it would have earned more money.
And if there was a SuperBowl ad to The Wolverine, it could have been really simple, like a 1-minute teaser trailer just featuring a few scenes from the movie or a 30-second ad just to let the public know that there was an upcoming Wolverine movie.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv

Last edited by psylockolussus; 09-03-2013 at 02:28 AM.